Thursday, March 17, 2011

Three Girls..Two are failing.

One night, a few months ago, Three Girls were sitting and talking and discussing how they wanted to create a blog. We created this blog to stay in touch, laugh, and make fun of people/other bloggers. 
FAIL.
EPIC FAIL.
I'm not saying I am perfect...but lets look here...I am the only one who posts at least on a semi regular basis.
{ok, I am perfect. hehe jk}
So people, I pose you these questions. I know of a few girls who would like to start posting. 
Would that ruin the whole three girls stories?
Would we have to change the name of the blog?
Or should I just trust that the original two girls, will start to pull through?
Such decisions. Well...thats my story today.
Lady Gaga and Moab this weekend. Boom Baby. 
{Also, I am doing remarkably well on the whole no fast food situation. Deal with it.}

**Peace, Love, and New Girls?**

2 comments:

  1. MOAB!! Boom, baby!!

    I would offer to be one of the other girls.... but I barley post on my own blog!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. you would have to change the name for sure i feel. second... goodbye!!!!!

    ReplyDelete