Thursday, March 3, 2011

Soooo Tallllll

Sometimes...
This is what I feel like..



HAHAHAHA
But seriously..its how I feel sometimes.
For example: Today I am wearing heels, and jeans. Not a big deal for the average girl/woman. In fact, it is highly encouraged for woman to wear heels to increase their bum/leg tightness ratio. But that is when you are the average 5 feet, 4 inches and enjoying the air an entire six inches below me. I want to have my bum tighter and legs looking sexy and not feel like a freak. Because I think when I am that tall {6'2 in heels} people just look at me and wonder if I know how tall I am..and then...they just ask. Have you never seen someone tall before!? Cant you just guess in your head how tall I am, and not ask me? haha I think it is hilarious the things people say to others without thinking it fully through. I am also aware that I get caught in this horrible trap of asking people things without thinking it through...but its just that much better when people ask you stupid things. 
I am also making a much bigger deal out of this than I usually do.
Here is a picture of the shoes that I am wearing to day~

Run to Gap and get them people. $25

The only other thing I have to say is...I am still eating Cadbury Eggs. I cant stop. Also, my diet was going extremely well until yesterday when I got of the exit and went to Panda Express. Dang you Panda, Dang you to Heck. But I am back on the wagon people. I have decided that Wednesdays are going to be my breaking days as far as food goes.
Last but not least..I want to do something different with my hair. 
No I am not gonna dye it people. Just get lots of layers I think. I dont know I am scared, but I need a change. Also I am gonna shoot this Math Mid-Term. If you dont hear back from me.. it will be because math has killed me.
 Enjoy the month of MARCH. 
11 months people. Do you know what happens in 11 months?
My best friend will be by my side again. 
{Here is to hoping that actually happens!}

*~*Peace, Love, and Smile*~*

3 comments:

  1. kephy! i love you. and i love your blog. the end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't imagine you with different hair.... Though a classy chin-length would look cute.

    Also, I think it's awesome when tall girls wear heels! I have a friend who's 5'11" who goes around in 4" pumps and it's awesome. (except when I hug her my face is square with her boobs.)

    Also, you might have a tighter backside, but when we're 50 I won't need a cane. :P Flats all the way! :D

    Love,

    You're average 5'4" :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a supermodel! Love those long legs! Great post!

    ReplyDelete