Tuesday, March 1, 2011

For the love of Dieting

Yes folks thats right, its diet time.
Summer is coming the goose is getting fat.
and by the goose I mean myself.
I am currently eating Cadbury Mini Eggs. FAIL. But lunch was horrible people.
Although I have not had soda in almost a week!! YAHOO!
I have moved from Regular Mt. Dew {the drink of the Gods} To Diet Mt. Dew if I am dying for soda.
{I am usually not a fan of Diet drinks, but Diet Mt. Dew isn't that bad!}
I am trying to run/workout everyday, and I have been doing pretty good. I am a little nervous for this week because I am trying to finish my Math Take Home Midterm by Saturday. Which is just plain scary and an entire blog post about that one will be coming soon I am sure...
But hopefully this week I will stay on work out plan, even if its just a little one right? :/
{I am still eating my Cadbury Eggs..which I am seeing now is a problem, and complete happiness all in an egg}
I am also trying to contain my portion sizes, which I feel is one of my biggest problems! I just love food so much, that I cant freaking stop.
Dang you food! Dang you to heck!
Hopefully things will start changing, and when I say "things" I mean my love handles. haha
I have so much to do this week, hopefully I stay so busy that I just dont eat. 
New Hire Baskets, Math Midterm
Okay, it doesnt sound like a ton, but it really is!!

<<Peace, Love, and Smile>>

1 comment: