Thursday, February 10, 2011

The Men From Downstairs

I love my job! Its amazing...
like seriously I look forward to coming to work everyday.
I am a receptionist, so I get to see a lot of funny things happen as people walk back and forth.
We have full on glass doors, the elevators are right by me, and so are the bathrooms.
So I can basically see everything. 
It is great. 
I am a creeper I guess.
Anyway, today I am going to talk about the Bathroom Bandits!
We are on the sixth floor of this building, and its great! We also have this amazing guy who creates wonderful flower arrangements for our lobby area, and bathrooms. Well awhile back we were having some issues with the urinals in the men's restroom and it seemed as though someone was having some aiming issues. I dont work in a pre-school people. Who aim's completely off in their adult life? seriously. After I got complaints from people I started to notice who was going in and out of the mens restroom. 
I began to see the regulars, and the not so regulars. 
{haha get it? "Regular"}
One day I was sitting at my desk, and I noticed a guy came straight out of the elevator and into the men's restroom. I thought I had caught the man who cant aim!!
So I asked my guy friend to walk in there after he left, and nothing was wrong. 
Well now I notice all of these men from the company down stairs who come up and use our restrooms.
It is always fun to catch them when they come out of the elevator and say
"Good Afternoon! How can I help you?" 
And then they just shake their head and walk into the restroom.

I have a message for The Men From Downstairs:
I dont think you are coming to our restroom's for the pretty flower arrangments.
I think you are coming to take a poopy poop. 
I also think you are coming because you cant aim straight.
Thank you for being my entertainment.
Get your own Potty.
*Peace, Love, and Smile*

2 comments: