Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I Hate Valentines Party!!

Lets just open with this:


and a little bit of this:



I first must explain this brilliant poster, that I love. Lets just say I have been going through a little romantic dry spell, and ya know what I have to say to that? Who needs Boys? 
yes I have a missionary.
{but that doesnt count.}
REWIND!! New Years Eve, a bunch of us girls got together and we went to the Cheese Cake Factory! It was delicious. Well among the girls was one couple, and naturally they decided to leave us after dinner to have some "alone" time. 
All of the girls ended up back at my house, and there was a knock at the door! My mom came down and got us, and the lovely poster you see above, was lying on my front porch!
The lovely couple that left us, brought us the poster, and wrote
 "I'll be your new years kiss!"
Hilarious!!!

Fast Forward!!! It is now February 14. Nothing has changed. Still no man.
My friends and I decided to embrace the fact that we are single.
So we had a PARTY! Woot Woot.
I brought our man along, and check out the amazing goodies we made!
{I cant take credit for the cupcakes, or the strawberries.}
We all had a blast though! We told horrible date stories, gossiped, ate lots of food, caught up with old friends, laughed, and watched the Bachelor. 
I leave you with this:
Who needs a man when you have fun friends? 
Me? Probably. hehe

Peace, Love, and Smile ya sillies!*


1 comment: