Thursday, February 17, 2011

“Love is all we have, the only way that each can help the other.” ~Euripides

Found out early this morning that a friend was cutting themself. Only three people know, and I only know because one of the person who told me is the older sister. I want to help, I want them to be happy, I want all of their depression gone, I want to bring them confidence, I want to make sure I always show them love,  I want them to understand that they are loved, I want them to do what makes them happy. I never ever would have expected this from this person, and It kills me that no one saw it. 
This makes me think that no matter who we know in life, meet in life, dislike in life, we need to always make the better of it, we dont know whats behind others doors and how something so little can affect them. 
I love you, remember that. Please love yourself back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment