Thursday, February 3, 2011

Days like these....


Take chances. Tell the truth. Date someone totally wrong for you. Say no. Spend all your cash! Fall in love. Get to know someone random. Be random. Say I love you. Sing out loud. Laugh at a stupid joke. Cry. Get revenge. Apologize. Tell someone how much they mean to you. Tell the asshole what you feel. Let someone know what theyre missing. Laugh til your stomach hurts. LIVE LIFE!

some thoughts....
Ive never wanted four months to go by faster!
Im not ready to be on a plane again every weekend.
Homework is a b word.
People arent always as happy as they act.
My roommate is getting married...she is too young and just wants a ring....
My shins will never feel good.
Bananas are only good in peanutbutter.
blackeyed peas really arent that great of a band.
Febuary needs to go faster.
Super bowl?? I dont get football.
I miss glee.
Im the only person in study hall right now, there for my music, is real real loud.
I miss you.
I want to be tan, and on a beach.
I need a new toothbrush.
I also need to write a paper.

SPRING GET HERE!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment