Friday, February 18, 2011

Parents are Leaving!!!!

Parents are on a  plane to Maui right now.


Am I jealous?
NO.
I already went on an incredible tropical vacation this year.


{Thats me :) I was blessed with my mothers ugly toes.}
Am I so incredibly excited to have the house to my self?
YES.
Now you think to your self..what will I be doing with the entire house to myself?
Have a party?
Drunken late nights?
no.
I will be enjoying alone time!
watching movies by my self.
eating dinner by my self.
&
cleaning by my self.
It sounds kind of depressing, but I cant even explain how excited I am for this!!!!
{Dont get me wrong, I love my dear parental units! They do everything for me.}
One very exciting thing that I will be doing however, is I be going to Logan to visit my bestie!! YAHOO!!!!!!!!
We are gonna have soooooo much fun.  {In logan that is hard to do..but it will be awesome.}
I will finally get to meet her roommate. I have talked to her on the phone a million times, we are friends on the Book that we call Face, and I am pretty sure we were friends in another life. 
{Heres to hoping it wont be weird meeting her in real life!}
One week of precious alone time..Hooray for parents going on Vacations!!
******Peace, Love, and Smile******

1 comment: