Wednesday, February 23, 2011

LIVE LIFE WITH THE LEAST AMOUNT OF REGRETS

Let me begin by saying that I am not a blogger. This is actually my first time attempting to write something on this blog and I am beginning to wonder if I am even doing this right.

I want to begin by telling my besties that i miss them and am in need of some basement time with our blankets :) Yes I am the one you have been hearing about that is failing...miserable.... sad but true. Well here goes my first attempt! 

I am 20 years old and just realizing that life is going to be complicated. I sound naive I know but really why does making decisions and choices seem like such a daunting task? It seems like right now I am faced with so many decisions that at this point i feel unprepared to make. Yesterday while in class my professor told us that the greatest advice he could give us was to live our life's with the least amount of regrets as possible. I thought about this all day. I thought about my past regrets and how i could prevent future regrets. I came to the conclusions that in order to do this I need to not live in the past and but need to focus on the present and the life I am living. After all who knows what I could be missing out on if I am not living for the present. I know it sounds obvious that life should be lived that way.... but non the less it is something that I need to work on!

Well there ya have it. My first post. Hopefully I can get this posting thing down better.  

No comments:

Post a Comment