Thursday, February 3, 2011

Adventure

I Really Really REALLY want to go on an adventure. Something just so crazy, and out of my comfort zone. I have always wanted to go to India ever since I saw Slumdog Millionaire, and now I think I finally have a chance at going! I found out one of my friends did it this last summer and while it was hard, she loved every second of it, and said that it changed her life. The ideal situation would be to have a buddy to go with, but I am realizing this may be an adventure no one will want to/can afford to go on/cant get off work. I still need to talk to my job share to see if she can work the three weeks that I would be gone. But I feel like this is a once in a lifetime opportunity, and I seriously want to take it while I can. We are only young once right? I may as well live it up. 


*Peace, Love and Smile :)

No comments:

Post a Comment