Monday, March 28, 2011

Whats ahead of me now!

HI ya folks! So much crazyness has been going on! Last night I just got back from Hawaii, amazing, I think so, even tho my team didnt do as hot as we would have liked, it was great just to be on a beach everyday. So go ahead, ask me... How did you get all your homework done while you were in Hawaii Katie?... I didnt. I wake up this morning (to a freaking blizzard) and realize im not in paradise anymore, and it probably wouldnt have hurt me to pick up a text book on the beach one of those days, or even better open up a book during the 6 and 1/2n hour plane flight.... yup im a dummy! But on the bright side, ONLY 4 WEEKS LEFT PEEPS! thats right summer is coming!!!!!! I can not freakin wait. Vacations, concerts, pool, friends.. but the stressors are... Work (Where? HELP!), summer school (Math 1050 you are the death of me), weddings. So much! I cant wait to see kephy and we can rejoin our summer adventures come May!!!! ( in the words of keph RUFF RUFF!!!!) It weird to think we'll be juniors in college... YUCKY! I want to be peter pan, and never grow up, life is hard and it really chaps my hide! Heres some pics of hawaii.











1 comment:

  1. What a fun place to go!!! You never have to grow up!!! Life is more fun that way.

    ReplyDelete