Tuesday, January 25, 2011

A Number of Statements.

A few points for the world to see...
  1. So far this blog is only TWO girls stories..because Girl number THREE is a bum cheek.
  2. Bum Cheek's are not that bad in my eyes..but they can get worse..so watch yourself!
  3. College is hard. I seriously hope its making me better, because right now its only making me want to do something bad to myself. (like eat a whole tub of ice cream...that kind of bad haha)
  4. I want to make this blog awesome..and have tons of people follow us..but I am not sure how.
  5. Snow is cold. I want it to be summer so my besties can come home.
  6. Its crazy to me how different times of the season can bring back SO many memories.
  7. The temperature at my work is so unstable. I am freezing one minute, sweating the next. Maybe its me that is unstable??
  8. Boys are so random. I know girls are random too. But boys...come on now..pull yourselves together.
  9. Where will I be a year from now? Its been bugging me lately. This past year in some ways seems to have flown by..and in others it feels like it was the slowest year of my life.
  10. Love is all you need.
Peace, Love, and Smile**

No comments:

Post a Comment