Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Power Trips

I want to talk today about stupid college Teaching Assistants. They can all go and jump off a cliff. I missed the first week of school. Life happened. Deal with it. Well I get dropped from my class because I did not attend the first two classes. I add the class again and send the professor an email as to why I did not go...I get a response back from him and he just EXPLODES at me. I sent him a humble, apologetic email, and in return I get an email back basically saying I am worthless human being for not coming to class. He obviously has never had anything bad happen to him in his life. I also feel like he is seriously power hungry. He is a stupid Teaching Assistant, and thinks that he owns the whole English department. I dont appreciate people who belittle people, and make them feel worthless. Mr. Teaching Assistant, you can kiss my fanny, because people like you wont be getting very far in this world. Enjoy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment